Meet Positives, a dating site for herpes singles, is drawing attention to the recent release of a report from market research firm DelveInsight titled “Genital Herpes - Pipeline Insight, 2022”.
The report, which is currently for sale online on several market research websites, provides comprehensive insights into the efforts of more than 20 companies and the drugs that they currently have in the pipeline that can potentially combat genital herpes. The report covers pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and non-clinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. The key companies mentioned in the report include United BioPharma, AiCuris, Heidelberg ImmunoTherapeutics, BlueWillow Biologics, and Rational Vaccines.
The report outlines the recent trends, drug types, and novel technologies that are being developed to overcome the limitations of existing therapies. It also highlights the clinical studies that are currently examining genital herpes and provides updates on their conclusions about the current state of medical knowledge about the virus. The different drugs covered by the report are all at different stages of clinical development such as late-stage products (phase III), mid-stage products (phase II), and early-stage products (phase I). It also publishes details of pre-clinical & discovery stage candidates and discontinued & inactive candidates.
The report categorizes products based on several ROAs (Route of Administration) such as intra-articular, intraocular, intrathecal, intravenous, ophthalmic, oral, parenteral, subcutaneous, topical, and transdermal. The report also categorizes the products into molecule types such as oligonucleotides, peptides, and small molecules.
A spokesperson for MeetPositives commented on the findings of the report by saying, “We are excited at the pace with which medical technology is moving forward. We firmly believe that if things keep moving ahead by leaps and bounds, soon, genital herpes will be a disease that will be firmly relegated to this century. Future generations won’t have to bear the dangers and stigma surrounding this disease. We can all, someday, live in a society where the only thing that you have to consider when falling for someone is how they are as a person, on the inside, where it matters. The report from DelveInsight is a great summation of current scientific efforts to quell the spread of genital herpes. We think that the report should get people interested in the possibilities that lie ahead of us. It may even bring in investment to the companies which are at the forefront of the fight against genital herpes. MeetPositives will be closely watching how the science develops and, in the meanwhile, will do its best to support those currently living with the STD.”
When asked about MeetPositives’ mission, the spokesperson says, “Genital herpes is the most common STD in the United States and indeed, the world. According to statistics from 2016, 491 million people aged 15 to 49 have an HSV-2 infection. Though around 90% of the people who are infected with it show no symptoms, for the remaining 10% whose body shows visible symptoms, it is a curse that keeps them from finding true love. They have a tough road ahead of them as they are stigmatized for their affliction every step of the way. They are excluded from dating their peers. Life soon becomes very difficult as they yearn for companionship but don’t find anyone willing to give them a chance. It becomes very hard to find someone who loves and respects them for who they are. This becomes even more complicated if they hide their positive status and only reveal it weeks or months down the road. Here at MeetPositives, we are fighting this stigma against the disease by helping positive singles find others like them who understand the tough spot they are in.”
The herpes dating site MeetPositives boasts thousands of members with a gender ratio of 51% men and 49% women. It is the fastest-growing STD community and was voted the #1 Trusted STD Dating Site in a 2019 survey of more than 2000 US positive singles.
SOURCE: Press Advantage [Link]
Meet Positive is an alternative to dating and a second chance for positive singles who live with a sexually transmitted disease.
August 11, 2022 – Meet Positives Dating Website Helps Individuals With Herpes Find Love
August 11, 2022 – Meet Positives Reminds Its Users To Be Safe While Seeking Love Online