Portage Park, Illinois -
Rocket Plumbing announces that they have just received the 450th overall review of their services and it was a very positive one. The focus of this milestone review was on the company’s new advanced drain clearing equipment and how it solved a nagging two-year-old repetitive drain clogging problem. It appears that even notoriously tough to remove root balls in drain lines are no match for the modern drain clearing technology this reputable Chicago area plumber is now using.
In that glowing review, customer Joseph W had this to say, “We have had a clogged sewer pipe for over two years now. I can’t tell you the number of plumbers we had come out to try and fix the issue and they just couldn’t get all the root balls out. Others tried to scare us into spending thousands. Mike came in and got all the root balls in about three hours and restored the flow out to the main sewer. While I know it was a difficult job, he patiently walked us through everything he was doing and videoed along the way. Mike did what no one else was able to do for us at a VERY reasonable price. I can’t recommend them enough!”
Company owner, Brian McMahon, says that for years now the company has used what is known as ‘hydro-jet’ technology to blast through tough clogs in plumbing lines. He stated that this technology makes short work of about 90% of the clogs those at Rocket plumbing run into. Roots growing into sewer drain lines make up a significant portion of the other 10% of the clogs that the hydro-jet technology has trouble getting out. McMahon says they now have a new tool in their plumbing arsenal to defeat root balls and other stubborn septic and sewer line clogs.
The company owner added this about their new drain cleaning technology, “Since I made the call to move our shop over to a superior drain cleaning technology, we have been able to solve annual, seemingly unstoppable, drain blocking problems for our customers. Many Chicago residents deal annually with blockages created by roots growing into a home's sewer drainpipes. Our new drain clearing solution safely removes those roots and even cleans the inside surface of the pipe to optimize drain flow. It can also help extend the life of metal drain piping by removing surface rust and other such material clinging to the inside of the pipe. This has the added benefit of eliminating repeat plumbing services that can start to add up quickly. Simply put, our new Drain Cleaning technology is solving problems other plumbers can't! This is great news for our Chicago customers because most everyone will experience recurring root-in-pipe problems at some point in time.”
Rocket plumbing has also established a solid reputation for the many other plumbing services that they offer besides drain cleaning. McMahon mentioned that they also are experts when it comes to doing water heater repairs and replacements. The company owner says they also work on sinks, toilets, garbage disposals and well versed in water testing and filtration system installations. Rocket plumbing even keeps a technician on standby 24/7, 365 in case one of their customers has a plumbing mishap or emergency after normal working hours.
The company does much more than just offer great plumbing services too. An example of this is the many blog articles that they post on their website. Many of these have tips in them that can help avoid costly plumbing repairs. An example of that is the company’s recent blog titled ‘5 Things That You Can Do Now to Avoid an Expensive Frozen Pipe Nightmare’. Rocket plumbing serves a variety of Chicago, Illinois locations in DuPage County and the surrounding areas. This includes such locations as Niles, Park Ridge, Skokie, Lincolnwood, Glenview, Des Plaines, and Evanston. As was previously mentioned in a press release, they have even expanded into the Glen Ellyn, Illinois area. A map of their approximate service area can also be viewed on their website.
Rocket Plumbing Chicago is trusted for its professional emergency plumbing services. The team of highly trained, attentive, certified plumbers is ready to listen to any situation and duly schedule an appointment for immediate assistance.
5346 N Northwest Hwy
Chicago, IL 60630
December 21, 2021 – Chicago Plumber Expands Services With Move To New Location
September 09, 2019 – Rocket Plumbing Expansion Continues In The Glen Ellyn Area