Spring Valley, California based balcony and deck repair company Best Rate Repair is reaching out to the wider community to share a positive customer review that they recently received. More information about the company can also be found at the following link: Deck Repairs San Diego.
The review in question, left on Google by Daniel P. Scott, reads, “Had them out twice for repairs for dry rot and termite damage. Level of expertise is beyond compare; workers were very personable, job site cleaned impeccably after work, price beat all others evaluated. No doubt Best Rate will be used for all future wood projects. Just nice to find a solid company who provides excellent customer service in addition to superb workmanship.”
Jack, a representative for Best Rate Repair, says, “Since we started Best Rate Repair back in 2002, we’ve known that finding a trustworthy and reliable balcony and deck repair company can be strenuous process. This is why we’ve worked very hard to build a reputation for excellence within the communities we serve. We always say that if you give us 1% of your trust, we’ll work for the other 99%, and reading positive reviews like Daniel’s—which shows us that our hard work and dedication are appreciated—really makes us very proud and reinforces our commitment to keep providing a stellar service.”
Best Rate Repairs provides a variety of services, such as Wood Damage Repairs, Structural Improvements, Patio Construction Repairs and Termite Damage Repairs. Additionally, the company is able to carry out stucco damage repairs (both minor and major), drywall repair, fencing and privacy walls and more. More information about the company and their services can be found at the following link: Balcony & Deck Repair.
“We have a large enough team that can handle a job of any size,” says Jack. “Structurally, however, our company is also small enough that we can ensure that each and every one of our customers gets personalized service. We are good at our jobs and we enjoy building long-lasting relationships with our customers. I believe that it is these two factors, in combination with our experience and skills, that have allowed our company to make a name for itself. They are why Best Rate Repair has a 48% referral rate.”
Best Rate Repair has a long history of excellent customer service, which is made evident by the company’s customer review record. On Google, the company is rated a nearly perfect 4.9/5. Glenn Younger, a Google Local Guide, shares his experience with the company in his review, which says, “Best Rate Repair worked at our house and they did a great job. Totally fast, professional and mess free. They boxed in our eaves to help reduce the fire danger. The job was done on time and on budget. Due to the super work that they did, we have used them for my father in laws house as well. This is the type of company you want to work on your property. I would give them 6 stars if I could.”
The company also maintains excellent scores on both Yelp and Facebook, with a 4.5/5 aggregate review score on both websites. In her Yelp review, Emily B. praises the company by saying that the, “Person who came out to inspect my deck seemed very knowledgeable and discussed different options, ranging from the minimum effort required to maintain the deck to a recommendation for optimal deck life. There was no pressure to choose high end option, however, and when I choose to do the minimal maintenance, the quote came in below others. Work was also scheduled and completed promptly.”
Meanwhile, Jessica Petry says in her Facebook review, “When we bought our house last year, our balcony was riddled with dry rot and termite damage. Best Rate Repair did an excellent job replacing the balcony, and they were fantastic to work with!”
Those who want to learn more about Best Rate Repair and the various services they provide can find more information on the company’s website. The company also encourages interested parties to get in touch with Jack directly via email or phone. In addition to their website, Best Rate Repair has a page on Facebook where they frequently post pictures and videos from their previous projects, share information and communicate with their clients.
SOURCE: Press Advantage [Link]
Best Rate – San Diego Balcony & Deck Repair is a local company based in San Diego County. Best-Rate provides services such as Wood Damage Repairs, Structural Improvements, New Builds and many types of Property Maintenance Repairs
June 30, 2020 – Best Rate Repair Promotes New Operations Manager
June 24, 2020 – Best Rate Repair Provides Deck Repair Near Me
March 30, 2020 – Deck Builder Now Ready To Assist San Diego Homeowners
February 04, 2020 – Best Rate Repair Joins California Inspection Association