Divorce Lawyer John K Grubb Provides Alternative Divorce Service

January 08, 2018
Download as PDF Single Release RSS Feed
Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Email

John K. Grubb and Associates, a law firm in Houston, TX, is proud to announce that they now offer an alternative divorce service. Usually, filing for divorce means filing with the court, but John K. Grubb and Associates prefer to use the final alternative. People are encouraged to contact John K Grubb divorce lawyer for further information.

John K. Grubb himself says: "A final alternative is to send your spouse a letter informing her that you have filed a divorce on her behalf. She is also requested to immediately contact an attorney of their choice and have them contact you. You then indicate that you have found this as the least confrontational method to get the ball rolling."

There are a number of residential requirements that must be met prior to filing a petition for divorce. Specifically, the applicant or spouse must have resided in Texas for at least six months, and they must have resided in the county where the petition for divorce will be filed within 90 days.

Texas divorce law has also adopted the "no-fault" ground as part of their acceptable grounds for divorce. The usual ground is: "the marriage has become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities that destroys the legitimate ends of the marriage relationship and prevents any reasonable expectation of reconciliation." In a few cases, it may be appropriate to allege other grounds such as cruelty, adultery, abandonment, living apart, etc

John K. Grubb adds: "One of the great things in Texas is that if you want a divorce, you can get it, whether your spouse wants one or not."

As shown on AVVO, the work Grubb has done for his clients has been highly appreciated. One client says: "John Grubb helped me with a horrible situation with my divorce where I was about to lose everything in the 1st Court of Appeals. Within in 5 minutes of talking to John, I knew I had picked the right lawyer."

Those who are searching for a divorce lawyer in Houston who will represent them well, in a way that is non-confrontational as much as possible, are encouraged to contact John K. Grubb as soon as possible.

SOURCE: Press Advantage [Link]

Download as PDF Single Release RSS Feed
Facebook Twitter Google Digg Reddit LinkedIn Email

About John K. Grubb and Associates:

Houston Divorce Attorney and Family Law Lawyers Focusing on High Asset Divorce in The Greater Houston Area and Harris County Divorce Lawyer – Board-Certified Trial Lawyer With MBA In Accounting And Finance

Contact John K. Grubb and Associates:

John K. Grubb
4550 Post Oak Pl Dr #201, Houston, TX 77027
(713) 877-8800

Social Media:

Additional News Releases From John K. Grubb and Associates:

April 26, 2018John K. Grubb And Associates P.C. Releases Post On How To Deal With Detachment After Divorce

March 14, 2018John K. Grubb And Associates Is Top Provider Of Divorce Attorneys In Houston

February 09, 2018John K Grubb And Associates Launches Google Maps Page

January 04, 2018John K. Grubb And Associates Now Offer Free Case Review For Family Law Cases

Website Preview: