Just announced is an official listing of the top five senior living brands in Oregon. This short list is a preview of a larger report by Logic Inbound. The more extensive report was carefully compiled after examining many criteria that are significant to consumers in the senior living sector within the state of Oregon.
1) Willamette Oaks - http://www.willametteoaks.com/ -- Since opening in 1986, they have taken a well-planned approach that they call LifeMinded. This philosophy engages seniors in all aspects of life so that, no matter their age, they can live fully and satisfyingly. The facilities are beautiful, pets are allowed and residents are free to change their apartments as they like. The dining is excellent in the river-side restaurant-like dining area and there is never assigned seating. These factors make willametteoaks.com the number one senior living brand in Oregon.
2) The Hearthstone at Murrayhill - With it being a family-owned business that offers a caring staff, generously sized, beautifully decorated rooms and shuttle transportation, this senior facility comes in at second place. The facility is maintained well, there are lots of activities, and the food is to everyone's liking. Management takes care of any issues promptly and always treats residents with respect.
3) Avamere at Bethany - Residents rate this facility highly for its cleanliness, activities, and levels of care. There are charming cottages, apartments and memory care rooms to suit any need. The food is great, the grounds are lovely, there is a weekly happy hour and residents love the ice cream parlor. It is staffed with caring individuals that make everyone feel welcome.
4) West Hills Village Senior Residence - This senior living residence feels sophisticated and offers plenty of fine, open-style dining from 7 am to 7 pm. The staff is caring and friendly and there are opportunities for residents to volunteer in the community. There are a variety of different sized rooms and any needs for assistance are met quickly. It can be a little too fancy for some tastes, so it comes in at number four.
5) Russellville Park - Located in Portland, this offers clean, modern facilities including independent living, assisted living and memory care apartments. The food is good and the place is always kept clean. There are lots of activities for residents, but it does not have all the levels of care needed. The costs are not always made clear which puts this one at 5th place in the list of the top five senior living brands in the state.
Logic Inbound compiled this short preview from a larger proprietary dataset. For more information such as official certification seals, details of the methodology or any other questions about this report, interested parties should contact Logic Inbound’s press representative.
SOURCE: Press Advantage [Link]
Logic Inbound offers a number of search engine optimization services and internet marketing products suitable for businesses of all sizes. Our services increase your exposure to create an inbound marketing channel that will generate new revenue.