Panama, Republic of Panama -- Tocumen SA, the International Airport in Panama City, Panama will be the host and a Platinum Sponsor of the Aero Expo Panama Pacifico, a trade show that will be held in April of 2017.
Joseph Fidanque III, General Manager of Tocumen SA, has confirmed that he will be one of the keynote speakers at the conference.
“Tocumen is pleased to host this event for the second year. The Aero Expo Panama Pacifico is an opportunity for people from all over the world, particularly the Americas and Caribbean, to become acquainted with the amenities we have for business aviation in this very convenient location.” Said Fidanque.
“Many people realize that Tocumen International Airport serves over fourteen million passengers flying in or connecting through Panama City each year, but we serve more than just airlines. This event is an opportunity for the business aviation community to fly in and see us firsthand.”
Registered to exhibit at the Tocumen Airport for the event include:
· Aviazión Group (http://aviaziongroup.com) A second time exhibitor at the AEPP17, Aviazión Group provide a wide range of aviation related services in the whole region: manpower, technical assistance and avionics (radio and instruments).
· Embraer – (http://www.embraer.com) Embraer is one of the largest aircraft manufacturers in the world, located in Seo Jose dos Camps in Brazil.
· Dallas Airmotive (http://dallasairmotive.com) - OEM authorized, independent supplier of maintenance, repair and overhaul services for small gas turbine engines used in aviation.
· GlobalParts Group, (http://www.globalparts.aero) a distributor of popular products such the HOT-STOP ‘L’ EVO Fire Containment Kit and a parts provider for Lear Jet Series 20, 30, and 50 series aircraft.
· JSSI, (https://www.jetsupport.com/) Jet Support Services Inc., a leader in hourly cost maintenance programs for business, commercial and helicopter programs.
· Satcom Direct, (https://www.satcomdirect.com) a pioneer in global mobile communication technology solutions.
· Universal Weather & Aviation, (http://www.UniversalWeather.com) a provider of weather and fuel support services for business and commercial aviation.
Learn more about the Aero Expo Panama Pacifico and register today at this website:
About Tocumen Airport SA
Tocumen International Airport (IATA: PTY, ICAO: MPTO) is the international airport of Panama City, the capital of Panama. The historic airport serves as the homebase for Copa Airlines and is a regional hub to and from The Caribbean, South, North and Central America and additionally features routes to some major European cities.
About Aero Expo Panama Pacifico
The first annual Aero Expo Panama Pacifico was held in Panama City in 2016. AEPP is the only aviation exposition of its kind between Mexico and Brazil.
Its purpose is to become the most relevant trade fair and marketing forum in Latin America for business aviation.
The first event included a wide, diverse and growing market for business aviation products and services; indoor and outdoor exhibits and displays, as well as educational seminars. Events included a panel discussion on finance and legal aspects of business aviation and a panel discussion on the future of business aviation in Panama and the region.
Interviews and high-resolution photographs are available on request.
SOURCE: Press Advantage [Link]
ABCI helps companies sell more products and services in the Aviation industry. We work with charters, brokers, flight schools, MROs, component manufacturers, software, doctors, lawyers, insurance professionals and others.
August 29, 2017 – Quiz Tests Pilots’ Weather Safety Knowledge
August 25, 2017 – Training Checklist Available for Aspiring Helicopter Pilots
August 22, 2017 – Francis Aviation Hires VP to Accelerate Growth
August 22, 2017 – Flight Schools Can Recycle Old Simulators to be “Better Than New”
August 18, 2017 – Three Reasons to Upgrade an Aircraft Cabin Management System
August 03, 2017 – Francis Aviation Now Offers Private Flights To Marfa Texas
June 27, 2017 – Software Addresses Dismal Flight School Failure Rate